Communication has changed and digital marketing, online networking, and brand advocacy are now essential components for many businesses even in non-marketing roles. Many students are leaving education with the technical understanding of digital marketing but lack the knowledge to transfer that understanding into campaigns that are commercially beneficial.
This course covers the relationship between platforms, how to set targets and how to analyse campaign success. Our students also benefit from technical skills via a practical learning methods
- How to set strategic digital marketing objectives
- Websites for business, the components of a successful website
- How to effectively use social media to attract your target audience
- How to create effective creative content
- Digital marketing analytics, the tools
- How to analyse the effectiveness of your campaign