Promoting transferable skills
Free recruitment from a skilled talent pool
Closing the digital skills gap
With digital and technology based skills becoming increasingly important to UK businesses and economy the skills gap between personal use of social media and using online tools in a professional capacity is becoming very apparent.
The Millennial generation are expected to make up over a third of the global workforce by 2020. This generation will have grown up knowing nothing but a world where the internet exists. But, does that mean their skills for using search and social tools such as Google and Facebook are transferable to the work place?
For many employers the answer is no, and it is causing a big problem.
Hire from a talent pool that are educated and workplace ready.
GoHustle is a training provider that bridges this gap. We work directly with education and employment authorities to provide the skills that are missing from our education system and work with our GoHustle Professional Network to open up opportunities of employment.
Why should you become part of the GoHustle Professional Network?
- There is no cost – That’s right, this service is entirely free for you
- You will get to meet the freshest talent before they snapped up
- There is no commitment, you only hire when you are ready
- Our students are taught via practical learning methods not just theory
- A chance to showcase your company and its culture
Want to find out more?